Dublin Fringe Festival
7 - 12 September 2020
By Little Wolf / Caitríona Ní Mhurchú
Dates: 7 – 12 September
On the Peacock Stage
Times: Mon – Sat 8pm / Matinee 12 September, 1pm
Preview: 7 September
Tickets: €16 / Preview €14
Running Time: 70 minutes
Please note: As per current government guidelines, individual groupings attending this event should be limited to six people from no more than three households.
What happens when you discover online footage of your long-dead grandfather? You remember. You forget that you’ve forgotten.
Time is such a strange thing, so mercurial.
Is time just an illusion?
A magic trick to stop everything happening at once?
Transmission is part ode to the lighthouse keeper, part meditation on how we archive and curate our lives. Weaving from lecture theatre to physical theatre, ex-television presenter Caitríona Ní Mhurchú explores the nature of time itself.
Funded by the Arts Council / An Chomhairle Ealaíon. Developed at Project Arts Centre and at FRINGE LAB with the support of Dublin Fringe Festival. Supported by the Irish Theatre Institute, Cois Céim, MAKE, Cork Midsummer Festival and Theatre Forum.
We’re busy preparing to safely welcome back our artists, staff and audiences to the building. This includes:
- Mandatory face masks
- Reducing our capacity to 24 in the Peacock Auditorium, plus one wheelchair space in the loge.
- Cabaret seating with two chairs per table, with 2m distancing from each table in place.
- Operating general admission, tickets will be sold in pairs and you’ll be directed to your allocated seat by our front of house team.
- Using e-tickets where possible, which should be displayed on your phone.
- Floor markings to aid social distancing
- Contactless payments are preferred, with the spending limit increasing to €50
- Providing table service only in our bars
- Reducing our bathroom capacity, with maximum signage displayed
We’ve updated our website with further information on our adapted customer experience. See here to familiarise yourself with these new guidelines.
- Written by: Caitríona Ní Mhurchú
- Director : Gina Moxley
- Sound Design: Niall Toner
- Video Design: Jason Byrne
15 - 19 September 2020
Before You Say Anything
5 - 11 September 2020