The Abbey Theatre Corporate Partnership programme invites organisations to be associated with one of the most well know Irish cultural brands in the world.
We are committed to creating flexible, mutually beneficial partnerships which can have a lasting and tangible impact on your business.
Our commitment is to bring to stages, stories which are nationally, socially, and culturally relevant.
Courage and imagination are at the heart of our storytelling, while inclusivity, diversity and equality are at the core of our thinking.
- Your support will enable us to continue to bring exciting and relevant stories to our stages, showcasing the best of Irish talent and engaging with communities throughout Ireland and beyond.
- Your support will facilitate our continued work inspiring primary and secondary school students with projects that not only feed into the curriculum but also enhances their confidence, cultivates their creativity, and elevates their overall social skills.
- You will be supporting the future of Irish theatre through a series of mentoring projects for new and existing writers.
- Your support will allow us to accelerate our work at community level to promote social discourse and encourage positive social change through the transformative power of theatre.
Your support can be delivered via a general sponsorship package – see here.
Alternatively, you can choose to direct your support to a specific area which resonates with your organisational values and goals. These include:
- Season Partner
- Individual Production Partner
- Artist Development Partner
- Education Partner
- Community Partner
- Archival Partner
Learn more here.
- Elevated brand awareness: align your brand with one of Ireland’s most well-known, respected, and long-established cultural brands.
- Meet your ESG goals: meet your ESG goals by supporting artistic, education and community work which delivers positive and sustainable social impact.
- Client Entertainment: access to a unique and historic venue for a truly memorable evening in which you can engage with your clients and enjoy a series of bespoke ‘money can’t buy’ experiences.
- Learning and Development: retain and attract talent through participation in our unique Abbey Theatre: Skills for Business programme which brings your staff to the stage of the Abbey Theatre to elevate their communication skills and learn to deliver with impact and authority.
- Staff Engagement: from discounted show tickets and talks, to backstage tours, we offer a range of exciting ancillary offerings to engage with your staff as part of the partnership.
- Networking: We offer high level networking opportunities at bespoke supporter events throughout the year in Ireland and the UK.
“Over the years, we have developed a strong sponsorship relationship with the Abbey team and working together we have delivered a variety of activation opportunities and events for our clients, staff, and stakeholders. The Abbey Theatre provides a unique backdrop for a wonderful, shared experience in a venue that has been at the heart of Dublin and Irish culture for over 100 years.”
Edel Redmond, Head of B2B and Partner Marketing at Dublin Airport Authority.
- Winner of the Irish Sponsorship Awards: Best Arts and Cultural Sponsorship 2022
- Shortlisted in the Business to Arts Best Creativity in the Workplace Award 2022
We also offer bespoke partnership opportunities tailored to meet your specific philanthropic goals.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org