We are serving teas, coffees, drinks, pastries and cakes. A selection of wine and Irish craft beer is also available.
Monday – Saturday: 9am – 8pm
Days with no performance: 9am – 5pm
Closed: Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Goats cheese and tomato tartlet on a bed of fresh salad leaves and house dressing €8.50
- Homemade soup of the day with fresh baked wheaten bread €7.50
- Pheasant terrine with girolles with fresh salads and toasted sourdough breads €12.50
- Charcuterie of cured meats with mozzarella, olives and breads €11,50
- Traditional homemade Irish stew with homemade wheaten bread €13.50
- Butternut squash curry served on a bed of basmati rice €12.50
- Honey roast ham served with seasonal vegetables and boiled potatoes €14.95
- Ham and cheese quiche with our house salad €13.95
- Selection of desserts €6.50
Allergen information is available on request.
We have two bars: one located in the Abbey, the other in the Peacock Café.
The Abbey Bar is located on the first floor above the Box Office and is open before and after the performance. Drinks can be purchased in the Peacock Café before and after performances. A selection of drinks are also available at the foyer Coffee Dock. To avoid the queue, pre-order your interval drinks.