Dublin Fringe Festival
15 - 19 September 2020
By Eva O'Connor
When the man of her dreams, a professional cyclist, leaves E, she plummets into a black hole of heartbreak at the speed of a doped-up team on the Tour de France.
A one-woman show about heartbreak, madness and how condiments are the ultimate coping mechanism.
By award-winning playwright and performer Eva O’Connor, and directed by Hildegard Ryan.
Presented by Fishamble: The New Play Company in association with Sunday’s Child. Funded by the Arts Council / An Chomhairle Ealaíon.
Please Note: Mustard contains themes of mental health and self-harm.
We’re busy preparing to safely welcome back our artists, staff and audiences to the building. This includes:
- Mandatory face masks.
- Reducing our capacity to 24 in the Peacock Auditorium, plus one wheelchair space in the loge.
- Cabaret seating with two chairs per table, with 2m distancing from each table in place.
- Operating general admission, tickets will be sold in pairs and you’ll be directed to your allocated seat by our front of house team.
- Using e-tickets where possible, which should be displayed on your phone.
- Floor markings to aid social distancing
- Contactless payments are preferred, with the spending limit increasing to €50
- Providing table service only in our bars
- Reducing our bathroom capacity, with maximum signage displayed
We’ve updated our website with further information on our adapted customer experience. See here to familiarise yourself with these new guidelines.
- Written and Performed by: Eva O'Connor
- Director: Hildegard Ryan
Before You Say Anything
5 - 11 September 2020
7 - 12 September 2020