An Abbey Theatre production
16 February - 10 March 2018
Dates: 16 February – 10 March
On the Peacock Stage
Free First Preview: 16 February
Preview: 17 February
Times: Mon – Sat 8pm, Sat Matinee 2.30pm
Tickets: €18 – €25 / Conc. €16 – €20
Early Bird tickets available until 5 January.
To book for a group of 6+ call (01) 87 97 226
Sign language interpreted performance: Thursday 8 March, 8:00pm
A new play by Margaret Perry, Porcelain weaves past and present, myth and fact to explore the parallel stories of two Irish women.
Tipperary, 1895. Bridget Cleary’s not feeling quite herself. Her husband believes she has been taken by fairies and a changeling left in her place, with devastating consequences.
London, 2017. Hat is a new mother. She has a great life. So why does she want to disappear?
The real-life tragedy of Bridget Cleary provides a harrowing backdrop to a modern-day thriller.
- Bill: Bamshad Abedi-Amin
- Sarah: Caitríona Ennis
- Michael Cleary: Keith McErlean
- Silvertongue: Helen Norton
- Bridget Cleary: Toni O'Rourke
- Hat: Lola Petticrew
- Written by: Margaret Perry
- Directed by: Cathal Cleary
- Set and Costume Design: Cécile Trémolières
- Lighting Design: Paul Keogan
- Composer and Sound Design: Denis Clohessy
- Casting: Amy Rowan