28 August - 23 September 2017
Dates: 26 August – 23 September
on the Abbey Stage
Free First Preview: 26 August
Previews: 28 & 29 August
Times: Mon – Sat 7.30pm, Matinees Sat 2pm
Tickets: €13 – €45 / Conc. €13 – €25
To book for a group of 6+ call (01) 87 97 266
Sign language interpreted performance: Thursday 7 September, 7:30PM
Audio-described and captioned performance: Saturday 23 September, 2:00PM
"Well, what was I born for?… A great thing, surely…"
Katie Roche is a great woman. She is destined for big things and is determined to overcome any obstacle she meets. After marrying a respected man, Katie believes her ambitions will be realised.
However, her journey will not be a smooth one. Katie must confront those who prevent her from being an influential and expressive person. Will her determined spirit save her? Or has her fate already been decided?
Directed by Caroline Byrne, this fresh and invigorating production is your chance to rediscover Teresa Deevy’s timeless play.
- Sean Campion: Stanislaus Gregg
- Kevin Creedon: Michael Maguire
- Donal O'Kelly: Reuben
- Caoilfhionn Dunne: Katie Roche
- Dylan Kennedy: Jo Mahony
- Siobhan McSweeney: Amelia
- Caroline Byrne: Director
- Morna Regan: Dramaturg
- Joanna Scotcher: Set and Costume Design
- Paul Keogan: Lighting Design
- Ray Harman: Original Composer
- Eddie Kay: Movement Director
- Nicola Murphy: Assistant Director
Talk Real Fine, Just Like a Lady
19 - 23 September 2017