An Abbey Theatre Production
Dear Ireland III
17 December - 14 May 2021
Dear Ireland III premieres online on Thursday 17 December at 7.30pm.
If you have been affected by any of the issues raised in the performances, or would like to know more about the groups involved, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love if you could provide us with feedback on Dear Ireland III by completing this short survey.
Dear Ireland will continue with a series of three minute postcards from underrepresented voices in Irish society.
Featuring will be a number of the Abbey’s previous 5×5 partners, along with pieces from other collaborators the Abbey has been forging relationships with, some of whom have been the most vulnerable during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Working with groups who are disenfranchised and marginalised, we asked them ‘What does it feel like to be you, right now, in Ireland?’
Dear Ireland III provides an opportunity to develop theatre that needs a national voice.
In these profoundly unsettling times for Irish society and the entire world, this evening of songs, stories and poems will try to make sense of the world around us.
- Group: Adapt Domestic Abuse Service
- Group: Aerach. Aiteach. Gaelach.
- Group: Africa Centre
- Group: AkiDwA
- Group: BeLong To
- Group: Complex Roots
- Group: Discovery Gospel Choir
- Group: Dundalk Men's Shed
- Group: Fatima Groups United
- Group: Garraí an Ghiorria
- Group: Grand Theatre Project
- Group: Larkin Community College
- Group: Listen Up!
- Group: Pavee Point
- Group: Run of the Mill Theatre
- Group: Samaritans
- Group: SAOL Project
- Group: Shadowbox
- Group: Simon Community
- Group: SoloSIRENS
- Group: Swan Youth Services
- Group: Tailtiu Theatre Company
- Group: Transgender Equality Network Ireland
- Group: White Cane Audio
- Artwork by: Maser
- Music by : Ray Harman and Lisa Lambe
Dear Ireland Continues
10 August - 10 February 2021