Abbey Theatre Presents
What Put the Blood
25 October - 4 November 2017
Dates: 25 October – 4 November
on the Peacock Stage
Previews: 25 – 26 October
Tickets: €16 – €18 / Conc. €14 – €16
Running Time: 1 hour
Early Bird tickets from €9 until 13 September
To book for a group of 6+ call (01) 87 97 266
"You think I killed him. In your eyes, I can see it. I'll tell you how it was, come closer."
Two brides and one dead groom. Blood-soaked and ferocious, neither woman will betray who murdered him.
A bold reworking of Jean Racine’s Andromaque, this is an epic tale of savage courtship that questions the animal nature of human passion.
- Lucianne McEvoy: Hermione
- Julie Rodgers: Andromaque
- Frances Poet: Written by
- Graham McLaren: Directed & Designed by
- Sinéad McKenna: Lighting Designer
- Matt Padden: Sound Designer
- Katie Davenport: Costume Designer
- Andrea Ainsworth: Voice Director
- Cliff Barragry: Production Manager
- Leo McKenna: Stage Manager
- Martina Kavanagh: Assistant Stage Manager