An Abbey Theatre production
Mustn't Forget High Noon, Christine, Twinkletoes
18 February - 12 March 2022
Three Monologues by Jennifer Johnston
Dates: 18 February – 12 March
on the Peacock stage
Previews: 18, 19, 21 February
Times: Mon – Sat 8pm, Sat matinee 2.30pm
Tickets: €18 – €25 / €10 – €20 conc.
Running Time: 2 hours and 20 minutes, plus a 20 minute interval.
Sign language interpreted performance: Thursday 10 March, 8:00pm
Over 100 years after the partition of Ireland, the Abbey Theatre explores its consequences through Jennifer Johnston’s compelling Three Monologues.
Through the three interlinked stories of Karen, Christine, and Billy, these companion pieces tell the personal tragedies of victims of the conflict in Northern Ireland.
The overall production is led by artist Maree Kearns and each monologue will be directed by one of our resident directors, Gea Gojak, Claire O’Reilly, and Laura Sheeran.
For more information on the show, read our digital programme.
'Gentle intimacy and attention to character'.
The Irish Times
© Ros Kavanagh
- Billy: Charlie Bonner
- Karen: Aoibhéann McCann
- Christine: Ali White
- Writer: Jennifer Johnston
- Lead Artist and Designer: Maree Kearns
- Resident Director: Gea Gojak
- Resident Director: Claire O’Reilly
- Resident Director: Laura Sheeran
- Sound Design: Carl Kennedy
- Lighting Design: Eamon Fox
- Voice Director: Andrea Ainsworth
- Casting Director: Sarah Jones