POD and Red Hand present
So, What Do You Want To Know? Conversations with Nick Cave
5 June 2018
"I don’t know, I’ve got a good feeling about this one" - Nick Cave
Nick Cave recently appeared for a short run of evenings of open discussion with audiences in the United States, inspired by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds’ 2017 world tour and Cave’s evolving relationship with his audience.
He now brings this event to the Abbey Stage for one night only on 5 June 2018.
“To be honest I am not sure what is going to happen at these events. I have always loved the Q&A format – not the formal onstage interviews that precede them but the questions from the audience afterwards. The audience tends to ask more challenging, revealing, playful and ultimately serious questions. You never know what you are going to get. They can be fearless and they can go deep. There has been a connection happening with the audience through the recent live shows where we have all shown a kind of willingness to open up and I thought that a direct conversation with the audience might be valuable. The more frank and intimate the questions, the more interesting the evening will be. The audience can ask me anything and I’ll do my best to answer. I do have some things to say. I can always play some songs at the piano if it all goes horribly wrong. But, I don’t know, I’ve got a good feeling about this one.” Nick Cave
- Tickets are strictly non-refundable.
- Strictly 4 tickets per person. Multiple orders may be refunded at the discretion of the venue.
- Tickets will be available for collection from Box Office from 12pm on the day of the performance.
- Tickets may only be collected by the booking party.
- Credit card used to make the booking or photo ID required.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission.