Dublin Fringe Festival
7 - 22 September 2018
Dates: 7 – 22 September
On the Peacock Stage
Times: 6.30pm / Matinee 15 September, 1pm
Previews: 7, 8, 10 September
Tickets: €16 – €14 Conc. / Preview €11
Running Time: 70 minutes
When Bobby was 10, his Ma moved 6 men with schizophrenia into the family home to look after.
Like things weren’t mad enough already.
Confronted with memories of his childhood after his Da dies, Bobby’s past begins to collide with the present.
It’s raining outside and he’s stuck indoors; Ma’s restocking the industrial-sized pill cabinet, Da’s in the pub, Martin’s doing laps of the garden, Marv is missing and Mump can see a gorilla in the hall.
Madhouse is based on the true life story of comedian PJ Gallagher.
Story by Una McKevitt. Supported by The Arts Council / An Chomhairle Ealaíon and Project Arts Centre. Kindly supported by The Pavilion Theatre.
- Cast: Cyle Conley
- Cast: Barry Kinsella
- Cast: Katherine Lynch
- Written by: Una McKevitt & PJ Gallagher
- Story by: Una McKevitt
- Directed by: Cathal Cleary
- Produced by: Rachel Murray
- Set & Lighting Design: Cillian McNamara
- Costume Design: Florentina Burcea
- Sound Design: Fiona Sheil
- Production Manager: Conor Mullen
- Stage Manager/Script Supervisor: Bronagh Doherty
- Stage Manager: Brendan Galvin
- Dramaturgy: Thomas Conway
- Assistant Stage Manager: Ciara Gallagher
- Assistant Director: Cyle Conley
- Graphic Design: Alan Early
- Madhouse Image: Rory Murphy
A Holy Show
8 - 15 September 2018
18 September 2018
10 - 15 December 2018
Peaches Christ Superstar
21 - 22 September 2018