The Abbey Theatre Presents Gare St Lazare Ireland
Here All Night
11 - 14 April 2018
Dates: 11 – 14 April
On the Abbey Stage
Times: 7.30pm, Matinees Sat 2pm
Tickets: €13 – €40 / Conc. €13 – €30
Running Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Early Bird tickets available until 28 February.
To book for a group of 6+ call (01) 87 97 226
An hypnotic journey into the musical mind of Samuel Beckett by master interpreters, Gare St Lazare Ireland - ‘The Unparalleled Beckett Champions’ (New York Times).
“an uplifting evening of Samuel Beckett… selections from the author’s prose, set to a thrilling musical score” – The Telegraph
In exploring the use of music in Samuel Beckett’s work, Gare St Lazare Ireland have created an entirely original performance that defies easy description. A meditation, a celebration, an interpretation; Here All Night’s absence of linear narrative frees us to go where the words and music bring us and offers another way to access both Beckett’s world and our own.
Conceived and created by Judy Hegarty Lovett, Conor Lovett, Paul Clark and Caoimhín Ó Raghallaigh. Featuring music and texts by Samuel Beckett and an original artwork by Brian O’Doherty.
Here All Night includes texts from Watt, First Love, Malone Dies, The Unnamable and Words & Music.
- Conceived & Created by: Judy Hegarty Lovett, Conor Lovett, Paul Clark & Caoimhín Ó Raghallaigh
- Directed by: Judy Hegarty Lovett
- Composer/Musical Director: Paul Clark
- Lighting Designer: Simon Bennison
- Artwork: Hello, Sam Redux Rope Drawing #126, 2016: Brian O'Doherty
- Art Technician: Fergus Byrne
- Movement: John Scott
- Producer: Maura O’Keeffe
- Actor: Conor Lovett
- Singer: Melanie Pappenheim
- Cello: Christopher Allan
- Handanger D'Amore: Caoimhín Ó Raghallaigh
- Piano: James Longford
- Soprano: Amanda Sidebottom
- Soprano: Anna Ward
- Mezzo: Krista River
- Mezzo: Jaime Korkos
- Alto: Kate Maroney
- Alto: Katherine Growdon