Fishamble: The New Play Company
Haughey | Gregory
8 - 10 February 2018
Dates: 8 – 10 February
On the Peacock Stage
Time: 8pm, Sat matinee 2.30pm
Tickets: €12 / €8 conc.
To book for a group of 6+ call (01) 87 97 226
A script-in-hand presentation of a new play by Colin Murphy.
1982: Dublin’s Inner City is devastated by unemployment and addiction – and the planners’ solution is simply to bulldoze it. But the general election results in the novice TD, Tony Gregory, holding the balance of power. Can Gregory use his vote to achieve something sustainable for the Inner City? To do so, he will have to face off against the dominant personality of Irish politics – Charles J Haughey…
From the team behind the hit political plays, Guaranteed!, Bailed Out! and Inside the GPO comes a new true-life drama about another seminal moment in Irish political history – the Gregory Deal.
Photo credit Derek Speirs.
- Ensemble: Peter Coonan
- Ensemble: Ruairi Heading
- Ensemble: Morgan Jones
- Ensemble: Janet Moran
- Ensemble: Jonathan White
- Featuring: The voice of Larry Gogan as himself
- Written by: Colin Murphy
- Directed by: Conall Morrison
- Costume Design: Joan O’Clery
- Sound Design: Ivan Birthistle and Vincent Doherty
- Dramaturgy: Gavin Kostick
- Stage Manager: Clare Howe
- Assistant Stage Manager: Sara Gannon
- Assistant Director: Alison Dennan
- Marketing: Chandrika Narayanan-Mohan
- Assistant Producer: Ronan Carey
- Associate Producers: Des Gunning & Jason Grogan
- Produced: Eva Scanlan