20 September 2019
Date: 20 September
Tickets: Offered on a first come, first served basis, from 4pm on Friday 20 September. One ticket per person.
Come behind the scenes at your national theatre on Culture Night 2019.
Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the Abbey Theatre and explore the work that we have been making so far in 2019.
Join our tour guides to learn about the history of the theatre, take a peek at preparations for the next production, and see a showcase of costume design and stagecraft from our productions this year.
Schedule and Ticketing Information
- Tours will run every 20 minutes, from 4 – 9pm (last tour at 8.40pm)
- Tours will last for approx. 30 minutes
- Tours are free but ticketed and limited to 10 people per tour
- One ticket per person will be offered on a first come, first served basis, from 4pm on Friday 20 September
- Please note that queuing involves standing, the tour involves climbing stairs over 3 floors, and the route is subject to change; unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible