An Abbey Theatre production
24 June - 10 August 2019
Dates: 24 June – 10 August
On the Abbey Stage
Free First Preview: 24 June
Times: Mon – Fri 7.30pm, Sat 9pm
Tickets: €13 – €40
Running Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes including two intervals
Early Bird tickets available until 20 March.
To book for a group of 6+ call (01) 87 97 212
Audio-described and captioned performance: Wednesday 31 July, 7:30pm
Sign language interpreted performance: Thursday 1 August, 7:30pm
After two sold-out tours of pubs across Ireland and the UK, Roddy Doyle’s ‘achingly, breathtakingly funny’ Two Pints takes to the stage this summer.
The hilarious and provocative Two Pints started as a conversation on Facebook. Now it’s a play.
Two men meet for a pint. They talk about their Da’s, death, Nigella, North Korea, the afterlife…
Settle down and listen in as they chew the fat and set the world to rights.
Two Pints will be on an 8 venue US Tour before returning to the Abbey Theatre for an extended summer run.
- 5 – 9 February at Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- 12 – 16 February at Shenandoah Conservatory, Winchester, Virginia
- 19 – 23 February at the University of Richmond, Richmond, Virginia
- 26 February – 2 March at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- 5 – 30 March at Chicago Shakespeare, Chicago, Illinois
- 30 April – 4 May at Santa Ana Sites, California
- 7 – 11 May at Mondavi Center, Davis, California
- 13 – 18 May at Stanford University, California
- One: Liam Carney
- Two: Philip Judge
- Raymond the Barman: Ronan Carr
- Writer: Roddy Doyle
- Director: Caitríona McLaughlin
- Design: Kate Moylan