An Abbey Theatre production
Two Pints (US Tour and Dublin)
13 February - 10 August 2019
Dates: 24 June – 10 August
On the Abbey Stage
Free First Preview: 24 June
Times: Mon – Fri 7.30pm, Sat 9pm
Tickets: €13 – €40
Running Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes including two intervals
Early Bird tickets available until 1 May.
To book for a group of 6+ call (01) 87 97 212
Audio-described and captioned performance: Wednesday 31 July, 7:30pm
Sign language interpreted performance: Thursday 1 August, 7:30pm
After two sold-out tours of pubs across Ireland and the UK, Roddy Doyle’s ‘achingly, breathtakingly funny’ Two Pints is on a US Tour before taking to the stage this summer.
The hilarious and provocative Two Pints started as a conversation on Facebook. Now it’s a play. Two men meet for a pint. They talk about their Da’s, death, Nigella, North Korea, the afterlife… Settle down and listen in as they chew the fat and set the world to rights.
This summer, Two Pints will be performed in rep with The Unmanageable Sisters. See both shows for just €40 when you book your tickets at the same time.
Two Pints will be on an 7-venue US tour before returning to the Abbey Theatre for an extended summer run.
- 13 – 17 February at Shenandoah Conservatory, Winchester, Virginia
- 20 – 24 February at the University of Richmond, Richmond, Virginia
- 27 February – 3 March at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- 6 – 31 March at Chicago Shakespeare, Chicago, Illinois
- 2 – 5 May at Santa Ana Sites, California
- 8 – 12 May at Mondavi Center, Davis, California
- 15 – 18 May at Stanford University, California
Two Pints US Tour is supported by Culture Ireland.
- One: Liam Carney
- Two: Philip Judge
- Raymond the Barman: Laurence Lowry
- Writer: Roddy Doyle
- Director: Caitríona McLaughlin
- Design (Pub Tour): Kate Moylan
- Stage Manager: Emma Doyle
- Technician: Anthony Hanley