An Abbey Theatre production
Two Pints (US Tour and Dublin)
13 February - 10 August 2019
Dates: 24 June – 10 August On the Abbey Stage
Free First Preview: 24 June
Times: Mon – Fri 7.30pm, Sat 9pm
Tickets: €13 – €40
Running Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes including two intervals
Early Bird tickets available until 20 March.
To book for a group of 6+ call (01) 87 97 212
Audio-described and captioned performance: Wednesday 31 July, 7:30pm
Sign language interpreted performance: Thursday 1 August, 7:30pm
After two sold-out tours of pubs across Ireland and the UK, Roddy Doyle’s ‘achingly, breathtakingly funny’ Two Pints is on a US Tour before taking to the stage this summer.
The hilarious and provocative Two Pints started as a conversation on Facebook. Now it’s a play. Two men meet for a pint. They talk about their Da’s, death, Nigella, North Korea, the afterlife… Settle down and listen in as they chew the fat and set the world to rights. #TwoPints
This summer, Two Pints will be performed in rep with The Unmanageable Sisters. See both shows for just €40 when you book your tickets at the same time.
Two Pints will be on an 7-venue US tour before returning to the Abbey Theatre for an extended summer run.
- 13 – 17 February at Shenandoah Conservatory, Winchester, Virginia
- 20 – 24 February at the University of Richmond, Richmond, Virginia
- 27 February – 3 March at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- 6 – 31 March at Chicago Shakespeare, Chicago, Illinois
- 2 – 5 May at Santa Ana Sites, California
- 8 – 12 May at Mondavi Center, Davis, California
- 15 – 18 May at Stanford University, California
Two Pints US Tour is supported by Culture Ireland.
- One: Liam Carney
- Two: Philip Judge
- Raymond the Barman: Laurence Lowry
- Writer: Roddy Doyle
- Director: Caitríona McLaughlin
- Design (Pub Tour): Kate Moylan
- Stage Manager: Emma Doyle
- Technician: Anthony Hanley